Pages

Romantic Adventure

Monday 3 June 2013

HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR LOVE LIFE WITH A SPECIAL GIFT OF ROSES


ENHANCE YOUR LOVE LIFE WITH A SPECIAL GIFT OF ROSES

Have you ever wished you could come up with a
new gift idea to show your loved one how you feel?

Have you ever wondered about what the
different colors of Roses actually mean?  For
instance, next time you choose a specific color of Rose, do so to
convey a special meaning. 

Look below and learn what the different Rose colors represent and
next time you buy a Rose as a gift, deliver a loving message at the
same time.


Colored Roses and What Each Color Means

Red - Love, I Love You

Pink - Perfect Happiness, Please Believe Me

Peach   - Modesty

White - Innocence and Purity, I am Worthy of You, You're Heavenly

Orange - Fascination

YellowTexas Love, Joy and Friendship



Single Full Bloomed Rose -     I Love You, I Still Love You

White and Red Mixed -   Unity

Rosebud - Beauty and Youth, A Heart of Innocent Love

Rosebud (Red)Pure and Lovely

Rosebud (White) -   Girlhood

BridalHappy Love

ChristmasTranquilize My Anxiety

Damask - Persian Ambassador of Love

Dark CrimsonMourning or Loss

HibiscusDelicate Beauty

Leaf   - You May Hope

Tea - I'll Remember Always

ThornlessLove at First Sight

Bouquet of Mature Blooms -    Gratitude


Next time you buy your loved one a Rose as a gift, attach a
      handwritten card to convey the message to him/her that the
color means.  This is a great way to enhance your love life!


Here are some great examples for you to adapt for yourself:


Tea Rose -- Last night was very special.  I’ll Remember Always!

Dark Crimson -- You mean so much to me.  Can we try again just
      one more time?

Rosebud (Red) -- You take my breath away!  You look so lovely!
  


Orange -- You fascinate me!  Can we spend more time together?

Even smaller, simpler messages will enhance your love life and
      will thrill your partner! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment